- 1 block (454 g) firm tofu
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) mayonnaise
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) plain yogurt
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) green onions, chopped
- 125 ml (½ cup) carrots, peeled and grated
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) maple syrup
- 2.5 ml (½ tsp.) curry powder
- 2.5 ml (½ tsp.) salt
- 1 pinch black pepper, ground
Recipe and photo are the result of a partnership project between Extenso and ITHQ to review food offerings and practices in Quebec childcare centers, Nos petits mangeurs.
In the food processor, chop tofu. Add remaining ingredients and puree until texture is creamy and smooth.
Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Add fresh herbs like parsley or coriander for extra flavor.