Salad in pot :
- 375 ml (1 ½ cup) of leafy vegetables. Here are some option ideas:
- Shredded lettuce
- Shredded kale
- Grated cabbage
- 4 choices (125 ml or ½ cup) of fruits or vegetables from the garden among the following :
- Diced cucumber
- Cherry tomato cut in half
- Ground cherry cut in half
- Grated carrot
- Diced bell pepper
- Diced milling cutter
- Sliced Radish
- Green beans cut into pieces
- Snow peas cut in half
- 2 choices of proteins among the following :
- 60 ml ( ¼ cup) of grated cheese
- 125 ml (½ cup) drained chickpeas
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of nuts (almonds, peanuts, etc.)
- 125 ml ( ½ cup) of cooked chicken
- To taste :
- Green onion
- Chopped herbs (parsley, basil, coriander, etc.)
- Sprouts (sunflower, radish, broccoli, etc.)
- Dried cranberries
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) olive oil
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) lime juice
- 5 ml (1 tsp) cumin
- 5 ml (1 tsp) sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spicy sauce Sriracha style to taste
- Masson Jar
- Container with lid
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Cutting board
- Grater as needed
- Pour all ingredients into a container and close it with a tight-fitting lid. Shake vigorously to mix the dressing and serve.
Salad in pot :
- Place, in order in the Masson pot, the leafy vegetable, the 4 vegetables and/or fruit from the garden and then the 2 proteins of your choice.
- Add the green onion, herbs, sprouts and/or dried cranberries according to your taste.
- Pour the dressing at mealtime into the Masson jar to preserve the crisp texture of the salad, close the Masson jar and shake well.
- Eat directly into the Masson jar.
Choice of ingredients
It is also possible to choose other vegetables and fruits that grow in your garden.