- 60 ml (¼ cup) edamames, cooked and chopped
- 60 ml (¼ cup) buttermilk (1%)
- 60 ml (¼ cup) plain yoghurt (1%)
- 10 ml (2 tsp) chives, minced
- 5 ml (1 tsp) Dijon mustard
- 2.5 ml (½ tsp) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ml (¼ tsp) celery seed
- ½ glove garlic, chopped
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Canning jar
- Place all ingredients in a 250 ml canning jar (e.g., Mason).
- Close lid tightly.
- Shake vigorously several seconds.
- Refrigerate until use.
- Buttermilk can be replaced with milk and bit of lemon juice or vinegar.
- If you don’t have any fresh herbs, remember that 5 ml dried herbs is equal to 15 ml fresh.