- 5 medium-size potatoes or 450 g (1 lb.) new potatoes
- 250 ml (1 cup) red radishes, sliced
- 2 sticks of celery, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) chives, chopped
- 125 ml (½ cup) no-fat sour cream
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) old-style mustard
- A few drops of tabasco, to taste
- Salt and pepper
- Cook potatoes in simmering water.
- Drain once cooked.
- Let cool and cut into chunks.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, radishes, celery, and chives.
- In a small bowl, blend sour cream, mustard, and tabasco.
- Add dressing to vegetables.
- Season to taste.