- 1 small whole-wheat tortilla
- 2 eggs
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) of red pepper, chopped
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) mozzarella cheese grated
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) scallion chopped
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) of corn
- 1 ml (¼ tsp) of chili powder
- 1 ml (¼ tsp) of smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5 ml (1 tsp) plain Greek yogurt
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of salsa
- Pinch of fresh coriander, chiselled
- Microwable mug
- Small bowl
- Cheese grater
- In a microwave-safe cup, press the tortilla down in the centre of the cup. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, crack the eggs and whisk with a fork.
- Add in the sweet pepper, mozzarella cheese, scallion, corn, chili powder and smoked paprika. Season with salt and pepper and combine.
- Pour the mixture carefully into the mug.
- Place the cup in the microwave and cook for about 1 minute 30 seconds. If necessary, continue cooking 20 seconds at a time until the egg is opaque.
- Garnish and enjoy!