- 250 ml (1 cup) fresh pitted date puree
- 125 ml (½ cup) of water
- 300 g (pack of 2 cubes) sweet dessert tofu
- 75 ml (1/3 cup) cocoa powder
- 5 ml (1 tsp) vanilla extract
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) coconut oil
- Fruit of choice for decoration (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries)
- A few fresh mint leaves to garnish
- Measuring cup and spoon
- Mixing bowl
- Mixing foot
- Ramequins (or small bowls)
- Put dates and water in a microwave-safe container and cook for 4 minutes. Mix the dates in a blender or with a hand blender until a smooth puree is obtained.
- Add the other ingredients to the mixture until you get a uniform texture.
- Pour the preparation into small ramekins, smooth the surface and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- When serving, garnish with fruits and mint leaves.
You can replace the hand mixer with a blender. Otherwise, you could finely chop the dates to do the puree.