- ¼ apple
- 5 small strawberries
- 5 ground cherries
- About 15 blueberries
- 3 mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons of 100% pure apple juice
- 1 bowl
- 1 cutting board
- 1 paring knife
- 1 tablespoon
- Wash the fruits and herbs.
- Core the apple.
- Cut the apple into small cubes.
- Remove the strawberry tops.
- Cut the strawberries into four pieces.
- Separate the ground cherries from their papery husks.
- Cut the ground cherries in half.
- Chop the mint leaves.
- Place all the fruits in a bowl.
- Add three tablespoons of apple juice to the bowl.
- Carefully mix all the ingredients using a spoon.
- Taste your masterpiece.