- 250 ml (1 cup) mini-pearl pasta (acini di pepe)
- 250 ml (1 cup) frozen peas
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) mustard
- Juice and zest of 2 lemons
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 60 ml (¼ cup) parsley, finely chopped
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) mint, finely chopped
- 60 ml (¼ cup) olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 270 ml (½ can) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 250 ml (1 cup) fresh Quebec blueberries
- 250 ml (1 cup) corn kernels
- 200 g (1 tub) bocconcini pearls
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water for about 9 minutes (or according to the instructions on the package).
- Add the frozen peas 4 minutes before the pasta is done.
- Drain and pour into a large bowl. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare the dressing: blend mustard, lemon juice and zest, green onion, parsley, mint, salt, and pepper. Add a drizzle of olive oil while whipping.
- Add rinsed and drained chickpeas, blueberries, corn, and bocconcini pearls to the pasta.
- Add dressing and toss well.
This recipe is also delicious with Israeli couscous.