- 580 ml (2 ⅓ cups) whole wheat flour
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) olive oil
- 160 ml (⅔ cup) water
- 3 pinches salt
- Large bowl
- Rolling pin
- Non-stick skillet
- Stir flour and salt with a fork in a large bowl.
- Make a well in the centre. Pour in oil and water.
- Stir and knead to make a smooth and elastic ball of dough.
- Divide dough ball into 6 equal portions.
- Working on a clean and floured surface. Roll small dough balls into thin tortillas with a rolling pin.
- Heat a non-stick skillet and cook tortillas 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Whole wheat flour can be replaced with corn flour or oat flour.