- 125 ml (½ cup) feta, crumbled with a fork
- 175 ml (¾ cup) firm tofu, crumbled with a fork
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) plain no-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 ml (½ tbsp.) oregano
- Zest of half a lemon
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut into thin strips using a peeler
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 whole grain rolls
- In a bowl, blend together the first 8 ingredients to make the sandwich filling.
- Spread the filling on the bottom of the roll, then top with tomato, cucumber, and lettuce and close the sandwich.
This sandwich would also be delicious with sliced eggplant or zucchini grilled on the BBQ. Plan your sandwiches the night before.