- 75 ml (1/3 cup) corn starch
- 75 ml (1/3 cup) cocoa powder
- 60 ml (¼ cup) sugar
- 1 L (4 cups) plain soy beverage or milk
- 500 ml (2 cups) fresh or frozen raspberries
- In a bowl, mix together corn starch, cocoa, and sugar.
- In a saucepan on medium-high, heat the milk together with the dry ingredient mix. Whisk vigorously until blended. Continue stirring until the mix boils, thickens, and attains the desired consistency (the pudding will continue to thicken slightly as it cools).
- Add the raspberries.
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge.