- 750 ml (3 cups) small broccoli florets
- 60 ml (¼ cup) sunflower seeds
- 60 ml (¼ cup) dried cranberries
- 60 ml (¼ cup) light mayonnaise
- 60 ml (¼ cup) 2% plain yogurt
- 10 ml (2 tsp) lemon juice
- 10 ml (2 tsp) granulated sugar
- A pinch of salt
- Large bowl
- Small bowl
- Place broccoli florets, sunflower seeds, and dried cranberries in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, granulated sugar and salt.
- Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Add the dressing to the broccoli, sunflower seed, and cranberry mixture. Mix well.
- Serve cold.
- Dried cranberries can be replaced with raisins.
- You can replace broccoli with cauliflower or use half broccoli and half cauliflower.