- 250 g orechiette or rotelle (round or wheel-shaped pasta)
- 6 hardboiled eggs, sliced
- 125 ml (½ cup) plain yogurt
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) Dijon mustard
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) honey
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) Italian parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, sliced
- 6 radishes, finely sliced
- 7–8 raw asparagus stalks, finely sliced
- 60 ml (¼ cup) pitted Kalamata olives, sliced
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water until al dente.
- Drain and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, boil eggs for 10 minutes in simmering water.
- Cool under cold running water. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, blend yogurt, mustard, honey, lemon juice, green onion, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Add cooked pasta, cucumber, radish, asparagus, and olive slices to dressing. Toss well.
- Serve salad and garnish with hardboiled eggs cut into slices.
Use whatever olives you have on hand (green, black, stuffed, etc.), so long as they’re sliced! You can also replace the olives with 2 or 3 sweet baby pickles cut into slices.