- 5 eggs
- 60 ml (¼ cup) olive oil
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 426 g (2 cans) wild Pacific salmon
- 250 ml (1 cup) Gouda cheese, grated
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) dill, chopped
- 250 ml (1 cup) all-purpose unbleached flour
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) baking powder
- 60 ml (¼ cup) milk
- Salt and pepper
- Place the rack in the middle of the oven. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Grease a muffin pan.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and olive oil. Add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon the mix into the muffin pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of a muffin comes out clean.
- Remove muffins from pan and allow to cool on a rack.
Muffins are freezable.