- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) vegetable oil
- 400 g pork tenderloin
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) red wine vinegar
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) Dijon mustard
- 125 ml (½ cup) plain yogurt
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) cider vinegar
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) honey
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 12–15 Brussels sprouts, chopped (equivalent of 750 ml or 3 cups, chopped)
- 6 whole wheat hot dog buns
- In a skillet, fry pork tenderloin in oil on medium heat. Salt and pepper to taste. Deglaze with wine vinegar and mustard mix.
- Remove cooked tenderloin and allow to cool (set aside skillet and cooking juices). Once cooled, shred pork using fingers, then put the pork back into the skillet, coating well with cooking juices. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, blend together yogurt, cider vinegar, honey, parsley, green onion, salt, and pepper. Add chopped Brussels sprouts last and toss well.
- Top sandwich buns with pulled pork and Brussels sprout coleslaw.
You can make this recipe with any kind of cabbage (green, red, Savoy, etc.). If you have leftover coleslaw, serve it as a side dish.