- 3 ripe avocados
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) lime juice
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) red onions, finely chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 125 ml (½ cup) fresh tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 6 drops Tabasco
- 2.5 ml (½ tsp.) salt
- 500 g chicken, cooked and diced
Recipe and photo are the result of a partnership project between Extenso and ITHQ to review food offerings and practices in Quebec childcare centers, Nos petits mangeurs.
- In the food processor, puree avocado flesh and lime juice.
- Transfer avocado mix into a bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Frozen avocado puree also works well with this recipe.