To take part
Register your camp in the spring of 2021!
Discover a wide range of tools to download for free!
Any week during the summer!
Prize to win
By participating in the PAUSE CHALLENGE, your camp could win a slackline. This should help you make the most out of your offline time this summer!
PAUSE aims to become a movement that encourages Quebecers to take back control of their Internet use and prioritize the quality connections that really matter, both online and offline. The PAUSE Challenge is a joint initiative of the Fondation Tremplin Santé and Capsana, the organization behind PAUSE.
Why take up the PAUSE challenge?
To take a step back to:
- rediscover the benefits of screen-free moments.
- understand our relationship with screens.
- be aware of how much space techs occupy in one’s daily life.
- make sure that, at night, it is the stars that shine brightly and not your counsellors’ phones.
And then reconnect:
- more consciously and not by reflex while maintaining control.
- by focusing on online activities that make you feel good.
- by making sure there’s more real laughs in your camp than “LOL” on the screens of phones.
Download the Participation Kit which includes :
- A list that includes a selection of 10 challenges to complete
- A list of 10 facts related to screen time (additional information)
- A kit that includes 8 fun, turnkey activities that counselors can do with their groups of campers
- Promotional material for managers, coordinators, counselors, parents (poster and letters)